Permanent Eyeliner Tattoos in Milwaukee
Permanent Eyeliner can be as natural as just placing color between the lashes for a subtle enhancement all the way to a bold eyeliner or anything in between. Most prefer to have a medium liner to enhance the eye color. We suggest something that is a natural base eyeliner. You can always add makeup to the eyeliner for a more dramatic evening look. Visit Permanent Makeup for permanent eyeliners in Milwaukee.
Milwaukee’s Premiere Permanent Makeup Specialist
Permanent Eyeliner Makeup
Would you like to have an eyeliner that does not smudge or cause dark circles under your eyes? What about exercising or getting caught in the rain without streaks down your cheeks? With permanent eyeliner tattoo, you can wake up, shower, exercise, work, and swim always looking your best.
Permanent eyeliner can be a fine line or a darker and more dramatic line. It can be applied to the full eye, half of the eye, or just on the corners of the eye. Colors are custom mixed for each individual. When placed in the lash line, the result is very natural-looking, making your eyelashes appear longer and fuller, and it adds definition to give your eyes a youthful, fresh, and open look. Soft and subtle eyeliner is an excellent choice for daily wear that is beautiful and sophisticated. You can always kick it up a notch on Friday night.
Process of Permanent Eyeliner Treatment
After getting a consultation on which eyeliner style to choose, you will undergo the following procedure:
- We will clean your eyelid area with an antibacterial cream
- We draw the shape with a makeup pencil & discuss whether it is what you want
- A numbing ointment is used to protect the eyelid from pain
- Using the permanent makeup tool, micro droplets of colored pigments are deposited lightly between your lashes
- We build the pigment slowly to get the desired color.
Permanent Tattoo Eyeliner, Milwaukee
Lets Schedule Your Permanent Eyeliner Procedure!
Before and After
Eyeliner Tattoo: Pre-Care
- Avoid wearing contact or colored lenses during the treatment.
- Ensure you don’t use eye serums for a few months before your permanent eyeliner
- Do not have eyelash extensions on the day of the procedure.
- In case you are taking eye medication, we will conduct the treatment after receiving written permission from your doctor.
Eyeliner Tattoo: Post-Care
- Avoid wearing contact or colored lenses for a few days after the treatment.
- Do not apply any eye serums at least 2 weeks after the permanent eyeliner
- Avoid using any eyelash extensions at least 2 weeks after the treatment.
- You are advised to take a day off from your work as there might be slight discomfort in the eyes.
- Refrain from applying eyeliner or mascara directly on the tattooed area. Apply mascara only on the length of the eyelashes without touching the roots.
What Rosie’s Clients Are Saying
Rebecca Anne Nguyen
Frequently Asked Questions
As eyelids are very sensitive, is it painful to get a permanent tattoo?
As permanent eyeliner or tattoo requires the needles to go into the skin, it can be a little painful. We apply a numbing cream all over the eyelid so that you can be comfortable during the treatment. Once the effect subsides, there is very little discomfort.
What are the side effects of this treatment?
There are no side effects of permanent eyeliner tattoo if you are not allergic to iron oxide. Once you book a consultation, our technicians will conduct a patch test of iron oxide on your skin. Other than that, all equipment at our salon are disinfected & sanitized. The needles & other supplies are disposed of after every treatment session to prevent any infection.
What is the price of permanent eyeliner in Milwaukee?
The cost of permanent eyeliner varies on the area that needs to be pigmented and the amount of pigment used. Please contact us to discuss prices
What if I am bored of the same eyeliner tattoo?
We suggest you go for a light pigment so that you can change the look as you like. Light pigment looks sophisticated and appropriate for daily wear. Check out our gallery to see some images of lightly pigmented tattoo eyeliner.