Microblading for Men Brows in Milwaukee
Is microblading an option for men? YES. Microblading is for men too! Rosie loves microblading on men’s brows in Milwaukee. Microblading men’s eyebrows are trending to be a more and more popular eyebrow service. Just like woman prefer thin & defined eyebrows, men like their eyebrows to look natural & fuller.
Milwaukee’s Premiere Permanent Makeup Specialist
Male Eyebrow Tattoos & Microblading
People ask me all the time if guys get microblading or permanent eyebrow tattoo, and the answer is yes! Microblading is a relatively new trend, even for women, but that being said: there’s a lot of curiosity around microblading eyebrows for men. Men, just like women, lose definition in the brow over time, and just like women, the tail of the eyebrow can become much thinner.
So if you’re a guy who’s been looking for a way to enhance your appearance, cover any bald spot, or thicken the eyebrows then you might want to consider having some brow work done. Microblading for men, sometimes called man eyebrow embroidery, will give you natural-looking brows that will improve your look and give you a great-looking set of brows!
Do not have a second thought about it. Visit me and get the best microblading service on men’s brows in Milwaukee at Permanent Makeup.
Men Who Can Go for Microblading or Eyebrow Tattoo
Nowadays, male eyebrow tattoos & microblading are in-trend. That is because men nowadays are proactively taking interest in their looks. You can also get natural, good-looking brows if
- You have lost hair due to any illness such as alopecia.
- There is a cut or bald spot in your eyebrows.
- Your eyebrows are thin.
- You want natural-looking fuller brows.
Permanent Men’s Brows
Let’s Schedule Your Eyebrow consultation!
Before and After
Process of Microblading Eyebrows for Men
After consultation with our estheticians and what will look good on your brows, prepare yourself to undergo the following:
- Eyebrow Shaping & Drawing – The esthetician will use makeup drawing pencils to draw a rough sketch how your eyebrows will look after microblading. After that, outlining of the sketched area is done using the microblading pigments.
- Checking Pigments – Next, the selected pigments are mixed and matched with your skin tone & natural eyebrow hair.
- Skin Numbing – According to skin sensitivity, numbing ointment is applied on the eyebrows so that you don’t feel the pain or pricking of the needles. The ointment takes around ten minutes to show its effect.
- Treatment – A Microblading tool is used to create thin hair-like strokes on the eyebrow skin surface.
- Healing – Once the process is over, you might see a little swelling & redness around the brow area. Our specialists will guide you about post-treatment care.
- Additional Sessions – The pigment looks darker after the initial session and fades with time giving a more natural look. Usually, the additional session is done after the first eight weeks, if you want a darker eyebrow.
What Rosie’s Clients Are Saying
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do men get microblading?
Men can get microblading to make their eyebrows look naturally fluffy. Microblading is not only for shaping the eyebrows. It can make the eyebrows look fuller. Plus, microblading conceals injury marks or bald spots in your eyebrows.
Will my face look feminine after microblading?
No, we understand that men have genuine concerns regarding microblading on eyebrows. At Permanent Makeup by Rosie Wells, we don’t do eyebrows for men in an arc shape. We just fill in the spaces & make it look fuller. You can also tell the desired shape of your eyebrows, we will be more than happy to create the same look. Check our gallery to see pictures of some of our male clients who got microblading.
Is eyebrow microblading for men more expensive than for women?
No, the prices for both women’s & men’s eyebrows microblading are the same because the process is similar. The cost for microblading varies primarily according to the amount of pigment required.
How often do I need to get microblading done?
Microblading eyebrows generally stays for one and a half years or more depending on the skin type and post-op care. The eyebrows tattoo for men stays for more than two years because the pigment is placed using an automatic tool that determines the depth of the skin where it has to be placed. So, you can rest for more than a year after getting your first microblading treatment.